Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Supreme Team talks about variety programs and their music


With Supreme Team’s Simon D showing off his witty gag talent on MBC’s variety program Hot Brothers, he recently confessed his feelings on his appearance on variety programs in general alongside fellow member E-Sens in a meeting with reporters.

Regarding variety programs getting in the way of his music, Simon D stated, “Variety programs can probably aid me in seeking out my next musical move but I’ve never thought of variety programs that way. If I had to choose between one or the other, I’d definitely choose music. Music is the only thing that I know how to do properly. When I appear on variety shows, I think people view me as just Jung Giseok as opposed to musician Simon D. I think it’s all right to differentiate the two images. I’ve never thought of using variety programs as a way of earning my music fame. I’m actually not the type to think about this kind of stuff that deeply. As long as I’m having fun, that’s all there is to it.”

Supreme Team member E-Sens added, “I think he’s been worrying about it a lot on his own lately. People that listen to our music can become moved or touched with just one line in our lyrics but continuing to show just the funny sides on variety shows might dilute those feelings.”

Regarding their roots as musicians, E-Sens went on to state, “Whenever we go on shows and talk about our hardships living lives as musicians, I think there’s a tendency for it to be viewed as a bit more packaged than it really is. Everyone goes through such hardships and it’s really just a matter of choosing indie or over. Still, there’s a development in the indie scene now that enjoys such a culture and I don’t think it’s a bad idea to let the world know about it.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recommended Site